PVD Plating?

Hi, I'm looking for a plating shop that can plate a few misc pieces of brass hardware with the PVD finish. PVD is a plasma depo process not too many small shops are geared up for.
Any suggestions on PVD plating shops for small jobs?
Tell folks where you are located and you may get a useful answer.
You have already Googled and checked your local Yellow Pages, right?
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

I am located in the San Francisco bay area. The parts i need are small, so easily mailable anywhere in the USA if I find a place.