PULL DOWN stairs - Google search ???

I wasted an hour looking on Google for info on MAKERS of pull down stairs.
I was looking for PRICE and DIMENSIONS for wood and aluminum models from various makers.
I tried EVER COMBINATION of :
pulldown stairs pulldown stairs+manufacturers pulldown stairs+sellers pulldown stairs+dealers "pulldown stairs"+sellers pull down stairs pull down stairs+manufacturers Home Depot site = pull down stairs + pull down stair Lowes = site not responding Etc. Etc. Etc.
Did NOT find what I was looking for !
Advice ?
I am calling local lumber yards tomorrow.
TIA

Dont ya hate it sometimes ???
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=attic+ladders
Doh!!!
(Sorry, couldnt resist)
--

SVL

attic stairs works too
Wayne

Here is a GREAT site for searching for stuff.
www.thomasregister.com
Thomas Register (sometimes used to be called the Tomcat) is like a yellow pages of companies arranged by product catagory. In print form, the last one I saw was in something like 23 volumes that took up about 8 feet of shelf space.
Here is a specific search that might help.
http://thomasregister.com/SearchListing.aspx?pnB885004&search_type=produ ct&search_string=attic+ladder&sid09272259466600006011LW1&uuid=TRGuest
Here is another
http://thomasregister.com/SearchKeyword.aspx?search_type=keyword&search_st ring=attic%20stairs&sid09272259466600006011LW1&uid=TRGuest
Good luck.
I got my pull down stairs from the local lumberyard. Made by Werner, which is a well-known ladder manufacturer; they were around $300 for the 12' model.
--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com