Problems leveling dish washer

I'm having problems keeping my dishwasher level. It was screwed to the counter, but both screws have pulled free from their holes. One screw hole has no threads, and the back of the other hole has been ripped completely free (so that it's not a hole at all any more). It never did fit in there terribly well.
Any thoughts on how I should go about leveling this thing? My thinking is to attach a piece of wood to the bottom of the counter, but I'm not sure how to attach the wood to the counter so that it'll stay. I'm really leary of drilling any more holes in the counter.
By the way, the dishwasher itself is a Frigidaire Gallery, and the counter is some kind of formica/laminate.
<< I'm not sure how to attach the wood to the counter so that it'll stay >>
Get some really good glue, like TiteBond III, and your wood repair will be perfectly adequate. If you can't clamp or wedge the wood in place, light tacking until the glue sets will work fine. Good luck.
Joe

I didn't screw my diswasher to the counter at all. My first dishwasher failed because the hinges bent because my teenager piled too much weight on the open door. Now I have a hinged leg on the door to take the weight so there is no strain on the hinges and I didn't screw to the counter at all. If the upper tray is overloaded and slif too far out, the dishwasher will tip forward (looks scary but it can only move a bit) and the operator will note they did something wrong.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/