Problem with Kenmore 90 Series washing machine.

I have a problem with my Kenmore 90 Series washing machine in that, although it has a 5 speed control for the agitator, it runs FAST all the time, no matter which of the 5 speeds is selected.
Would it be fair to assume that this is a 'switch' issue, rather than a 'motor' issue?
And, if my assumption is correct, are these switches readily available.
TIA
Lewis
*****

On my series 80 it didn't work at all on slow speed so my guess is that it's probably not the motor. I found lots of parts (new and used) on eBay. I found very few parts searching for Kenmore but found many searching for Whirlpool.