Prision Inmate Day

Hello,
The Caribbean West Indies, Sorority-Fraternity -Tau Omega Alpa is a DC no profit, we are host for Prison Inmate Day. In order to raise money, we have an online shopping mall linked to secure web sites.
If you are an online shopper, we welcome your business, or if you know of any one that shops on line please refer them to this shopping mall at www.cwisf.com or www.takevows.com or www.tauomegaalpha.com or www.prisioininmateday.com they are all one site.
Our prison inmates need your encouragement and understanding. On November 1, 2007 over 300 poems where mailed to prison inmates. On that day, we lit candles to pray for all our children with hope that they stay out of trouble and out of prison, and for our prison inmates not to return to prison.
Thank You
Pamela Peters, Founder
All I can say is you must be smokin' some really good shit!
On Wed, 21 May 2008 09:38:50 -0700 (PDT), "CWISF.com"

This is so totally precious, but I am thinking most of those boys and girls are not wanting poems.
CWISF.com wrote:

Something truly different. Of course it could all be a scam to gather addresses for spam or malware, but it is imaginative.
LouB wrote:

So is this like an appreciation day? Do these prison inmates accept credit cards?

Thye accept many forms of payment. In exchange, some want to get pictres of little boys & girls like the ones they molested.