Preventing Carpenter Bee Wood Damage & Pest Control Guide

I helped my brother take care of a carpenter bee infestation at his house in Florida and I took some pictures of the process. We did a lot of research on how to control and eliminate the bees and I put up a short guide online. Hopefully it will help some of you to control this problem before any structural damage happens. We might have to replace a few pieces that seem weakened.
Good luck and watch out for those aggressive male carpenter bees that dive bomb your head. :)
Cheers, Paul