Posts from _ G O D _

Several of us have contacted Shaw Communications citing the flood of off- topic rants. _ G O D _ has been informed/warned. Shaw has opened a ticket number WO 39226 for any further complaints. The complaint address is internet.abuse at sjrb.ca and they ask to please quote the ticket number along with a sample of any future posts.

FYI- but expect whackamole to start!

Thane

Reply to
Thane

On 26 Oct 2014, Thane wrote in alt.home.repair:

My news service, individual.net, seems to already be one step ahead of them. I see none of those posts.

Reply to
Nil

I filtered those posts long ago and don't see them anymore.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I haven't seen any posts by _ G O D _ in here either. Certainly no rants of any kind that I remember.

Reply to
nestork

Same here. I use Gravity. The Bozo bin works just fine.

Reply to
Mike Hartigan

Mike Hartigan posted for all of us...

Same here Gravity & Bozo Bin