Posts from _ G O D _

Several of us have contacted Shaw Communications citing the flood of off- topic rants. _ G O D _ has been informed/warned. Shaw has opened a ticket number WO 39226 for any further complaints. The complaint address is internet.abuse at sjrb.ca and they ask to please quote the ticket number along with a sample of any future posts.
FYI- but expect whackamole to start!
Thane

My news service, individual.net, seems to already be one step ahead of them. I see none of those posts.

I filtered those posts long ago and don't see them anymore.
Thane;3300982 Wrote: > Several of us have contacted Shaw Communications citing the flood of > off-

> ticket

I haven't seen any posts by _ G O D _ in here either. Certainly no rants of any kind that I remember.
--
nestork

snipped-for-privacy@Planet.Melmac says...

Same here. I use Gravity. The Bozo bin works just fine.
Mike Hartigan posted for all of us...

Same here Gravity & Bozo Bin
--
Tekkie