Porter Cable Combo Kit

I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a
PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..
That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol
DIY Projects wrote:

Hi, Better have a 2nd battery.
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the input, I an considering the 2nd battery, I was told by a fri end its best to purchase a 2nd battery aside from the Kit, as a "2nd" batte ry" has a larger MHPH rating. I am new to this but he says it will stay cha rged longer, Do you know anything about this?

I have a nicad version with two batteries. Paid about $130 4 years ago. Works ok.
My sears drill battery just died after 7-8 years. I loved that drill being small with the lithium battery. Seeing if a cheap used nicad is going o work with it. My charger covers all.
Gre