Portable air conditioner performance

"bob haller" wrote

Smart move. Handy to have if the big AC goes down for a couple of days anyway. Sooner or later it will.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

yeah everyone should do this, of course I like backups. I have 2 washers, 2 dryers, 2 vans, etc etc.

I am a service tech for roll laminators and fix much of my own stuff, but want to be able to take ,my time. Although I dont like working on vehicles, but do like having a backup van:)

A spare window AC is just part of my backup plan.

Heck I carry a loaner for the machines I repair, arrive at customer dont have parts needed:(

Sorry your machine must go back to shop:( But I will gt you a loaner...... how long will that take? Oh about 15 minutes must get it from van:)

Customers love this its the instant guaranteed fix:)

Reply to
bob haller

It's a matter of degree. ;-) You can't pull water out of the air if the coils are above the dew point. Want to pull more out? Drop the temperature of the evaporator. It costs some efficiency, but that can be made up by setting the temperature higher and you'll still be more comfortable.

Reply to
krw