Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

I'm poor at chemistry :)
The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the second toilet.
She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.
It's a $30 difference in each unit. A little bit of reading, the polycarconate one would be fine. No children at home. Seems difficult to break under normal use.
Pics: <https://tinyurl.com/h8ull5t ("plastic")
Chrome <https://tinyurl.com/hb2cegr
The units are made ~20 miles from my house so parts would be easy to get if necessary.
Comment?
Oren wrote:

Plastic would be fine IF it is polycarbonate. in fact, I would prefer it since won't rust and steel does. Particularly in close proximity to piss :)
Did you know that polycarbonate is used for bullet proof "glass"?
On 5/15/2016 2:07 PM, Oren wrote:

Polycarbonate is pretty tough material. I'd not hesitate.
Oren pretended :

Yeah one....how do you use a bidet? Spray water on your who who and scrub using your fingers, or just dab that flower with a bit if toi toi?
Oren explained :

Back in the day, I worked with a genuine black muslimer who had this strange habit he picked up while praying in a mosque in Senegal. He used the toilet, and since the dunnies are all just tiled holes in the floors you squat over and launch, the guy next to him had a plastic bottle of water with a squirt nozzle that He used to wash his backside. Well he did one other thing that fits into this thread...he used his fingers to clean his ass while spraying the water. Yes, he washed his hands afterwards, and walked away with a hand-washed sphincter. All this just to have a sqeeky clean sphincter? lol
Oren formulated on Tuesday :

Not many were trained to use that method during the toilet training days. The only 'hole' we used was behind a bush, not a hole in a public toilet I would guess. Picking your nose is a no-no until the hands are washed...no?