Political signs

How BLIND you are;Obama has alrady reversed himself on many things. (besides his voting "Present" 90% of the time)

More blindness.

typical Liberal "thinking".
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote:

Gawd, you're a moron. Do you ever have any thoughts? Do they hurt?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Ah,now we get into ad hominem attacks.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"think" should be in quotes when prefaced by liberal. They really don't think,they just "feel".
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Well, I can make a hat, or a brouche, or a epititom!

Nothing;they aren't my property.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Kurt Ullman wrote:

True that. Geezer and dingbat on one side, and a Chicago machine politician on the other (although I guess that is better than Lady McBeth running.) We're screwed either way. Both sides think my money belongs to them, they know better how to spend it than I do, and if they let me keep any of it, they are doing me a favor.
Next four years ain't gonna be pretty. I plan to hunker down and try to live through it as cheaply as possible. Sure wish there was a non-tinfoil 3rd party candidate this year.
-- aem sends...

Worse;the convictions Obama HAS already evidenced are those of communism. If Nate really fears for the Constitution,OBAMA is the one who will truly tear it apart.The Second Amendment will be the first to go,followed closely by the First Amendment.
But ol Nate has drunk the Kool-aid.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I've heard this before and I'm not getting it.
Has he done something to make gun lovers afraid? I'm sincerely curious. I have no strong opinions on the 2nd Amendment other than I think it should be enforced.
As far as the 1st Amendment I'm sure there are many more right-wing kooks would like to wiggle around that one.
olddog

transfer of all forms of semi-automatic firearms, increasing state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms. s state senator, he voted against a 2004 measure that allowed self-defense as an affirmative defense for those charged with violating local laws making it otherwise unlawful for such persons to possess firearms. He also voted against allowing persons who had obtained domestic violence protective orders to carry handguns for their protection.

Thanks...Do you have any links to credible sources. I'd be interested in hearing the full story and the circumstances.
As far as the 1st amendment goes I'm sure you're right but this current president has done more damage to the Constitution than Nixon.
olddog
retired54 wrote:

Including the 1st amendment - "free speech zones" anyone?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Meaning ones that don't disagree with you?

Hardly.
DemocRATs/liberals are noted for their "politically correct" speech codes (that actually suppress free speech)and "hate crime"(thoughtcrime) legislation. They are also for the Fairness Doctrine's return.
Liberals are the ones who give "pie attacks" and shout down conservative speakers and disrupt seminars so they cannot be heard. Liberals are full of Hate,and frequently show it.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Define credible and which full stories are you interested? The stuff on Obama's votes for gun-related issues are from the voting records of the State Legislature or Senate, depending on where he was voting on things.

Yeah...you got a point: But by credible I mean not John Stewart and not Rush Limpbaugh.
I found this
http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm
...thanks anyway. :-)
olddog

I would look into who finances this site. MoveOn.org and similar groups have funded several "non-partisan" orgs that actually are Obama shills. I note this site does NOT list anything about itself,it's origins,etc.
Even Factcheck.org has been shown to be biased WRT gun rights.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Kurt Ullman wrote: