plastic welding kit from Harbor Freight?

Has anyone used the plastic welding kit from Harbor Freight? Does it work for minor repairs like in a cracked car bumper or other repairs around the house?

you can get a urethane bumper repair kit from WalMart.Fixes tears and small holes. I saw them in the automotive body repair section,next to the auto paint.
IIRC,it was only about $10.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik