plastic conduit

Is plastic conduit acceptable to run 115VAC down the side of a house and then with underground cable in it to a water display? I will bury it at least 12". I will use GFCI outlet. Thank you, Seamus J.Wilson

If the circuit is 120 volt or less, and 20 amp or less, and the GFCI protection is at the house side,(before going underground), 12" burial is sufficient

Likely OK, but check with your power company just to be on the safe side. If they want it deeper, there is probably a reason unique to your area.
joe
Joe wrote:

it is not the power company's business nor interest what you do on your side of the meter. They are not the one to ask.