plastic condom of waterproof earphone falls down easy

Hello, I have bought an Oregon MP120 waterproof Player with earphones, which have condoms of plasticized PVC, easy to lose:
http://www.bergbaumuseum-gruenbach.at/temp_erhard/earphones.jpg
Please give me a tip how to affix them better.
Thank you
Erhy
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 26, 4:35 am, "Erhy" <erhard _ glueck _

A dab of PVC cement would probably seal them on permanently. You'd need a second set if you wanted to listen without them. They should be pretty cheap.
Add pictures here
✖
Perhaps you could wrap some friction tape around the circumference. If you do not intend to remove these earpieces then glue them on. I'd use friction tape.
Dave Martel
Add pictures here
✖
Erhy wrote:

The flexible fluted plugs would interfere with the sound coming from the buds, I would think.
It looks like you need to glue the plugs to the buds so that when you pull them out of your ears, they come out in one piece.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 26, 4:35 am, "Erhy" <erhard _ glueck _

Ear bud type devices are bad for your lifelong ability to have good hearing...
Obtain a geeky looking set of ear muff style head phones...
Care should be taken as to just how loud you set the volume...
It is not something you will notice today, tomorrow or 10 years from now but you WILL lose hearing if you "enjoy" listening to loud music from ear bud style head phones...
~~ Evan
Add pictures here
✖

OMG!!! I've been using them for years. My hearing isn't that great anyway, so I hope to hell I'm not making it worse by using earbuds. Note that I do NOT listen to loud teenage music; mostly commentary and some normal music.
Do you have any evidence-based references you can post? Straight question.
TIA
HB

Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 26, 1:35 am, "Erhy" <erhard _ glueck _

Guess I'm way behind the times. Didn't know that word could be used outside of sexual context. Checked with Wikipedia, but didn't find anything other than sex.
HB
Add pictures here
✖

Hi! If your condom is falling off, your pecker is too small for the condom size.
Add pictures here
✖
On 08/26/2011 03:35 AM, Erhy wrote:

For a music player, you should be using the rhythm method.
Add pictures here
✖