Plaster ceiling moisture question

Greetings:
I have plaster walls and ceilings. Last night I notice some glistening on the ceiling, at a few spots at the edge next to the wall, and also at one corner. I feels like condensation. I am thinking that there is not enough circulation in the room. Or, possibly there isn't enough insulation in the ceiling. I don't think I have a roof leak. Is condensation along the edge of the ceiling very common? By the way, I had new windows put in, and maybe the room is more airtight than it has been in the past, although the door to the rest of the house is open all the time.
Thanks...
It could be any of the above and some more.
Has it rained recently, has the temperature changed recently, have you taken a few hot showers that day. vented you dryer inside.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Todd wrote:

I have a friend who leaves her bathroom window open just a bit. In hot, humid weather, there is condensation on the are of the wall where the AC vent is directed (only cool surface in the room?) If the spot is cooler, and the air a bit stagnant, perhaps it is just a matter of ventillating better??