pipes on a mobile home

i live in a trailer when i got under the trailer to wrap my pipes i notice its in between two floors. theres a tin fiberglass floor when you look under the trailer. do i need to wrap heat tape the pipes and if so how do i do it?
On 11/2/13 11:44 AM, kathy m wrote:

thermostat controlled heat tape might be a good idea also. A co-worker gave me good advice long ago. Insulate the skirting with rigid insulation. That should cut the heating bill a bit and help keep the water flowing.
Dean Hoffman" <""dh0496\"@win*&dstr$%eam.net wrote:

I hope she is not still waiting there under the trailer for an answer to the question that she posted in 2008.

There's been a lot of warm weather since then. She probably posted early but didn't need the answer until this year.