Standby Generator?

Need help locating a low oil pressure switch for a 7000W B&S Home Generator System installed 2006/2007.The model number is 040220.I searched online but the descriptions are not clear to me.Please help.

Reply to
Joe

Contact B&S Tech support

They will help you.

Reply to
philo

Really need more information about exactly which B&S engine is installed. Model # of engine not generator. Probably one of the following but can't be sure. Part No. PSI

491657S 3-5 PSI 694115 9-13 PSI 690233 2 PSI

Any local small engine repair store should have a suitable replacement but they will also need the engine model # or series.

Reply to
NamPhong

If you really think someone here knows the answer, you should have put the make and model of the generator in the subject line. No one reads all the threads.

And the unclear descriptions whould have been written out in the body of the post.

Reply to
micky

Call your local Briggs and Stratton dealer. They willknow the part number and likely have it is stock - meaning you save the shipping charges - likely getting it at a better price than on-line to start with. What's with nobody buying things locally any more??????

Reply to
clare

I buy stuff on-line fairly often. The shipping is typically about what I'd pay for gas. Additionally, it saves driving time and waiting in line.

I do buy parts locally if I need them the same day .

Reply to
philo

Probably on the crankcase, some where? Look for wires.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's probably on the crankcase, did the OP look there?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon