pint shaver pro or metabo paint remover?

I am trying to decide between these 2 tools to strip paint off yhe clapboards of a small 1930's house. I'm fairly sure there is lead, which is why I am looking for something with a vacuum attachment. The paint shaver is about twice the price of the Metabo ($600). I would go with the cheaper tool if it could do the job.
Anyone have any experience with either of these tools, both??
Thanks for the help.
Jimbob,
Are the online souces for these? I need one.
cm