Phone update

I bought one of these: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/att/fusion-blue-prepaid.html It turns out that it is more functional than I expected. Even if you don't buy a data package you can use ATT network (for free). This means you can use it at most public places (for free).
I currently bought a 10 buck package that costs a dime per min flat.
It has a pretty good mp3 player (for free). It has a camera (for free) not as good as I had hoped, but useful. http://imgur.com/aaRiy
So for 10 bucks per month, you can have a smart phone with the only hitch being that you have to use the smart phone features in a public place or at home.
So, from my home, I can get (voice) directions to Atlanta Hospital. From Atlanta Hospital I can get (voice) directions to the next place in Atlanta and from there, get (voice) directions home (for free).
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:49:55 -0400, Metspitzer

since the GPS will not work if you are not on the network voice directions won't happen.