Pex or equiv for radiant

Need to remove a small hot water baseboard in the kitchen. THe louver is always kept closed and the basebaord is actually not even needed. The baseboards from the other rooms and fact that halt the kitchen is over the furnace room keeps the kitchen as warm as the other rooms. I was thinking of bypassing it with some coils of PEX or equiv between the joists from the open basement ceiling below. Are any of these tpye of pipes directly connectable to the hot water baseboard system with out the use of a mixing valve? I see the ratings of some these PEX pipes exceed the temp and pressure of my system. The system hot water with oil fired furnace.

Appreciate any advice

Reply to
Ron