Hot Water Baseboard

Does anyone know if there is a hot water baseboard fixture that has both supply line and heating (fins) in the same unit...like one above the other. I may have a leak in an area thats not accessible to me. If this is true I will be able to run this 2 line baseboard if available. I have a 2 zone system and this will be on the end of one zone. thank you

Reply to
jimmy

I thought that ability was standard for most garden variety hydronic baseboards. I have Slantfin 30, I believe. In two rooms the feed and return are together, so the plumber just ran the return back through the baseboard under the finned pipe.

Reply to
RBM

You can plumb it any way you want to.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Why not just mount one small unit above a second small unit and use a "U" to connect the two units together. Mount the units behind a wider baseboard.

Reply to
hrhofmann

If you look at the brackets for the baseboard, you will generally find the brackets are made to accept the return line in a "slot" in the bracket.

Reply to
Tom Lachance