Frigidaire Refrigerator Ice Maker Problem

I have a Frigidaire, Side by Side Refrigerator, with ice and water through the door. There is an option to select cubed or crushed ice, the problem is, only crushed ice is being dispensed, even when the cubed ice selection is made. Everything else works just fine. This happened after the refrigerator was moved. The refrigerator is about 2 years old.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Bill

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Rob Belcher

Hi,

Model#?

model# helps.

There should be a solenoid behind the ice bucket that moves an arm on the ice bucket to move the crush teeth for cubes or keeps the crush teeth in place for crushed cubes. Bad solenoid, bad wire, broken mechanicsm piece, bent arm, no power from dispensor are -some- possible trouble makers

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

This is off-topic, but does involve my Frigidaire refrigerator. Model# is FRT15B1BW0, and I am trying to find the shelf retainer bar for the bottom shelf in the door. The Repair Clinic website isn't taking me there, so I'm wondering if such a part exists. I'd appreciate your guidance very much.

Reply to
xymergy

Hello,

I have the very bottom bar as....