Perplexed - Which HardiTrim sizes for Fascia, Soffit & Corner Boards?

I'm residing my home in Hardiplank Cedar Mill and I'm perplexed about which HardiTrim boards to use... Could some of you pro's help out?
HardiTrim comes in:
HLD - Smooth & Rustic 1 x 4/4 (3/4" actual),
MD - Smooth & Cedarmill 7/16" (7/16" Actual) and
XLD - Smooth only 1 x 5/4 (1" Actual)
I was leaning towards the 5/4 for my watertable, corner boards, Window Trim and Frieze, but was thinking the cedarmill might be nice in the trim boards... Would smooth be a better bet? If so, I can use the 5/4, otherwise I have to use the HLD which is only 3/4". MD is out completely for this because I would think it's too thin for Watertable, corners and frieze.
On the Fascia would MD be a better bet? With weigh of product, etc. and the fact that the Fascia dosn't tie in directly with siding (soffit only) I'm thinking this is a more "typical" trim choice for fascia??