Permit to construct a dec

Hi Andrew!
A > I know it probably varies by state, but what are the A > requirements to get A > a permit to build a deck. This would be in Friendswood, A > Texas.
You might be able to do some of the legwork sitting down: does the City of Friendswood have a web site? Might be able to get the information you are looking for that way. Another option would be the company you plan on getting the deck supplies from, though I would double-check that information (locally it's possible to get ventless gas fireplaces which are illegal in this city).
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* The current death rate? One per person, of course.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

Not by state, but by town.
You are asking on a world wide forum what the requirements are of a specific town. Why not pick up the phone and call the town hall and get proper information, not speculation? Ed