Penetrating oil shelf life

Does penetrating oil lose it "potency" over time?

This is Turtle.
A life time of use if you keep the lid tight.
I have a Gallon of Marvel Mistry Oil that i found in my Shop from the 1950's and it was good as ever but it had the lid tight on it when it was stored up.
TURTLE

I have some cans of Kano Labs Kroil that are 20+ years old and they're still fine.
As Turtle says, keep it sealed and it will last a long time.