patio door rollers

Page 2 of 2

Warning: When adjusting the rollers, take the weight of the door off of them first! I learned that the hard way. Two sets of rollers later I knew to do it. There just isn't a whole lot of meat holding them in the clamp, once they slip they are ruined. This was on an Anderson door built back in the early 80s.
Harry K
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:04:40 -0800 (PST), wndmaster

And of course I oiled the rollers, and I may lower them some more since after several years the doors have gotten harder to move again.

First find the adjustment screw that will raise the rollers and give clearance to lift the door past the bottom channel. ww