pastic door discoloring

My main entrance plastic door (with foam core) used to have the texture of rich glossy stained oak. With years of exposure to the elements, the bottom half lost its sheen and now pales ugly white. My question is: Short of replacing the door (pretty expensive), what paint product can I use to restore the door to its "old glory" or at least make it look decent? Wood stain is out of the question with plastic. Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
On 7/27/2008 8:41 PM snipped-for-privacy@uark.edu spake thus:

Get rid of it. They're crap.
✖
On Jul 27, 10:41 pm, snipped-for-privacy@uark.edu wrote:

Its probably fiberglass, it might take a stain then a marine grade clear finish, or paint it, but go to a real paint store for a proper product or primer and advise. If painting a good Oil or latex will do over the right primer.
Add pictures here
✖