pass-through door for detached garage

The sectional door on our detached garage is stuck closed, and it spooks me to think our 1-year-old son or our dog could've been stuck inside there. Assuming the repair guy says it needs to be replaced, I've been trying without luck to find a residential garage door that has a passthrough door (aka "pilot door" or "human door") integrated into it. There are commercial ones, like this
http://www.foothilldoors.com/helpgifs6/one_piece_garage_door_model_800_small.jpg
or Clopay models 524 and 3200, but nothing with the residential look. Does anyone have other ideas on this? The problem with having a door installed on the side of the garage is it was just re-stuccoed 6 months ago. The only possibility I could think of is installing wood carriage doors that swing outward.