PAR38 CLFL with frosted glass

Are there any CFLs in size PAR38 with frosted glass? I looked at Home Depot and Lows, and the only ones in PAR38 have clear glass. (I did find PAR30 CFL with frosted glass.)
--
Replace you know what by j to email

---
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:20:55 -0400, "Real Pisser"

It is indoor, and you are right about the heavy duty glass. The only sizes I saw for CFLs at the two places were 30 and 38. But it probably is a 40.
--
Replace you know what by j to email

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:54:55 -0400, Jan Philips

Looking at 1000bulbs.com http://preview.tinyurl.com/29gtkuw that seems to be correct.
--
Replace you know what by j to email

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:20:55 -0400, "Real Pisser"

The funny thing is that after the messages, I realized that I have been using indoor R40 CFLs outside for over 7 years and I just put an outdoor PAR38 inside. I just got two more PAR38s to put all of the 38s outside and bring the 40s in.
--
Replace you know what by j to email