Panasonic bath fan... wow.

Page 2 of 2

why a new circuit just for a fan? use existing circuit or tack onto another ore convenient one, that doesnt require a new line back to the breaker box........
glad you found a good fan
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I just replied to another poster asking same question, long answer short - only one 15A ckt. serves entire 2nd floor, should repull it all anyway (ungrounded,) no receptacle in bathroom, lots of reasons.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Same here Nate but I have one "unless". That's if I have 0% rate. And I won't even take 0% if it has a balance transfer fee. I had recently called my credit card cust service for an administrative thing. Of course at the end they are quick to offer you something before hanging up. This time a 0% balance xfer offer (like the 3 per month they send). I interrupt with is there a balance transfer fee? Oh yea, but it's a low 3%. I told her I know you're just doing your job but you can feedback to them that that's nothing but a fund raiser for a computer doing 3ms of work.

Tempting to tap into it when there's a senate seat for sale isn't it?
Nate Nagel, 12/10/2008,7:52:57 PM, wrote:

Panasonic generally makes pretty good consumer level stuff. Hope it holds up indefinetly for you.
Nate Nagel wrote:

Hi, 3 months? Is there a minus sign in front of that number 3?, LOL! Probably I'll last next 20 years from my savings. Then I'll be 90! I am still working running my own business after retiring from my career at Honeywell.