painting vinyl

I have vinyl shutters on my house that have faded a lot due to sun exposure. They are there only for looks and I would like to paint them. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what kind of paint would be best? Thanks for any reply
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 12:35:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Herb Eneva) wrote:

plastics.
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 12:35:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Herb Eneva) wrote:

Plain old latex house paint. I've changed the color of mine a few times in the past 30 years. Never peeled or blistered.

Anything less is foolish, inside or out.