Painting a bathroom .. use Kilz?

I am going to Paint my master bath pretty soon. This place is from '75 and has a small exhaust fan. But to help with mildew/mold control (none I can see at the moment), would it be wise to prime the bathroom with Kilz first?
there is special bathroom paint that fights mold.
http://www.zinsser.com/product_detail.asp?ProductId5

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Thanks. I'll give it a whirl.