Paint Pumps

Does anyone here have any experience with the PAINT PUMPS?

EMWTK

Reply to
John Gilmer

Here's my related problem and proposed solution. Its too late in the year to do it now. I need to restain the 2" x 4" and 2" x 8" wood trim on my tudor style stucco house. Spraying won't work as there is unavoidable overspray. Carrying up a 10 foot ladder and hanging from a rung a gallon can of stain isn't practical or safe. The length of trim I can brush at any one time is limited and there are lots of drips. Then I have to move the ladder to paint another patch. My idea is to fill a cheap spray bottle with stain, spray it onto thje brush then paint the trim with the brush. These are Dollar Store plastic spray pumps to be tossed away after each day's session. Its probably cheaper and more eco-friendly to toss than cleaning it with thinner.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

If you think so, why not use a smaller container? More generally, your problem shows why professional painters always work with a helper or gofer. It iis cheaper and faster in the long run.

Reply to
Don Phillipson