Paint for Fiberglass? Laundry Sink

My wife wants to make our laundry room sink easier on the eye and would like to paint it.
What is gonna stay on that surface and tolerate the abuse, physical and chemical, that the large (~24"x24"?) receiver of our biggest cleaning jobs receives?
Thanks
fm

There are paints that will adhere well to fiberglass. Add in physical abuse and chemical your looking for something that is unknown to me.
<< What is gonna stay on that surface and tolerate the abuse, >>
Boat shops have the kinds of paint that may survive, but the color choice is limited. Prices are a bit much, so take your better half along to see how much budget strain she can stand. Good luck.
Joe
Frank Mackell wrote:

http://www.klenks.com/klenkspages/tubtile.html at the box stores. There are a few color choices.
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price
On 12/1/2004 4:58 PM US(ET), Grandpa Koca took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

It's a Fiberglass sink (see header).
willshak wrote:

http://www.klenks.com/klenkspages/surround.html
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price

Klenks makes a epoxy paint for fiberglass tubs and sinks.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net