Overhead Door "Phantom" Drives any good?

Need to replace my garage door opener, and have read about the quietness of the "Phantom" brand drives by Overhead Door Company. Anyone have any comments or experience with these?
Be sure to check out wayne Dalton IDrives availiable at Lowes or Home Depot and wayne dalton stores. We had one put in to my parents place 3 years ago and will use in my house next time around. Truely unique. They go above garage door and not on ceiling. Very fast.

My parent's unit is on a double wide door and working perfectly after over 3 years. And sensitivity is excellent from the original clicker and various units built into several cars.

I have had Genie Screw Drives for years and years. I've got one that's 30 years old and still works on a double one piece door. The most recent one I bought is called a Genie "Excelerator" or something like that. It uses a DC motor and opens at twice the usual garage door opener speed, closes at normal speed.