Outside mercury vapor light flickering

Page 2 of 2
Don Klipstein posted for all of us...

And so the answer is? It's like pulling teeth; wait a minute the fillings have mercury.
-- Tekkie

Too late to suggest this to you but if you want an outside light like that contact your PoCo. Pay $4.00 a maoth. Power to it is not metered and repairs are free usually next day or two after I call it in. Initial cost was about $250 spread out over a year of power bills. no interest.
JImmie
JIMMIE posted for all of us...

I had that arrangement years ago but they would only mount it to the street side pole 100 ft away. Not much good for our purpose. But thanks for the suggestion!
-- Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

WOW FP&L put it up right in my backyard.
Jimmie