OT, Yippee! Global Warming Is Back In Alabamastan!

There's a saying in these parts, "If you don't like the weather, stick around, it will change." I'm sitting here at 6:00pm with the doors and windows so the 63°F air can breeze through the house. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It's been cloudy here all day , but did make it up to 57 this afternoon . Right now it's raining , and the temp is 45 and dropping slowly . We expect this to turn to freezing rain/sleet then snow by morning . This is totally fucked up , we just replaced yesterday the SUV my wife totalled 3 1/2 weeks ago in the last round of "wintry precipitation" . And she's supposed to be to work at WM at 10 tomorrow AM ... I might lose the key to the "new" SUV if IMO it's too nasty for her to drive .
--
Snag

And she's supposed to be to work at WM at 10 tomorrow AM ... I might lose the key to the "new" SUV if IMO it's too nasty for her to drive .
You could drive her to Wmart and then hang around in the snack area for a few hours till she gets off work!!

Can't , got too much to do at home , like cut and split more firewood - winter ain't but half over . Though I might take her then go back to get her . She's still kinda freaked out over the crash and probably won't drive on slick roads yet
--
Snag
.