OT Yesteday's weather

OT Do you remember a year or two ago when I posted asking where to find yesterday's weather?
Well I found it! At www.weather.com
You have to put in your zip code or city or place.
I don't think they used to have this feature. It's good if you tell the police you were playing ball and then find out it was raining.