OT? World poverty and Immigration

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the issue of immigration
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i 0_1439067050
On 11/7/2015 2:42 AM, ChairMan wrote:

He makes a good point that we are taking in people that are most capable of helping their own country. That is legal immigrants and not the millions of others living here. Also wonder how many of those people we are supporting anyway.

I agree. I thought it was one of the most insightful things in the video.

It seems to be the only way "some" people will understand it