OT: Water RESISTANT iphone

Page 1 of 2
So Apple are just announcing their latest phone will be water RESISTANT. When do we get waterproof ones? I hardly ever take my phone with me incase it rains. And no I don't have an apple one and never will.
On 9/8/2016 3:15 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Let me guess...you want to eradicate them because they annoy you?

Apple put form over function, and charge you twice as much for the privilege.
--
If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

On 9/8/2016 4:05 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Why are you concerned if you will never have one? If others want to pay for one, it's their money.
Newsflash! You don't like it, don't buy it. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

Because I'm talking about ALL mobile phones in general not being waterproof.
--
John Montagu: "Sir, I do not know whether you will die on the gallows or of the pox."
Samuel Foote: "That will depend my lord, on whether I embrace your lordship's principles or your mistress."
On 9/8/2016 7:20 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Title of your topic......Water RESISTANT "iPhone". Is that Brit language for "all" phones? I doubt it.

Indeed, I own Apple stock, but would never buy one of their products.

I asked why they aren't ALL waterproof, do keep up at the back. A non-waterproof phone is of no use unless you live in the Sahara desert.
--
The chance of a piece of bread falling down on its buttered side is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 4:04:48 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

Yep...All 7 Billion+ non-waterproof phones in use today are useless.
What a shame.
On 9/8/2016 4:14 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Me guesses Jamie was stung by an iPhone and is now seeking vengeance. Poor wanker.

I'm not stupid enough to buy an Apple product.
--
Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in adultery?

On 9/8/2016 7:19 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

But you are stupid enough to complain about it when you don't even own one. Typical considering you complain about the US when you don't even live here. I would guess your whines are more about jealousy.
On 09/09/2016 00:19, James Wilkinson wrote:

Why can't every phone be waterproof? It's a device people carry outside, where it tends to be wet! Watches are waterproof.
--
I was doing some remolishments to my house the other day and accidentally defurbished it.

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 4:14:49 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yeah, I'll have to throw mine away. I've had cell phones for 25 years now, never had one that was waterproof, don't think any of them were even marketed as water resistant. But I've never had one fail yet. Maybe James should stop dropping them in the toilet?
On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 4:45:13 PM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

See Samsung Galaxy S5
Don't see Samsung Galaxy S6

With the current ones, you can't go out in the rain with them. Maybe you live in a drier country. I can wear my watch anywhere, knowing it's completely waterproof, but not my phone.
--
A friend of mine suffers from verdigris. Goes green when looking down from a height!

On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 13:14:45 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 9:22:28 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

He'll just come back as someone else with the same stupid posts. He's done it a few times already.
What's really ridiculous is people getting into back and forths with him and his stupid one line responses. It's obvious that he's just baiting people and unfortunately it's working.
On 9/8/2016 9:41 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Guilty! But damn, it's so easy to help him display his idiocy.