OT USA history

Oklahoma from one of our lefty newspapers. http://www.theguardian.com/education/commentisfree/2015/feb/18/oklahoma-ban-advanced-placement-history?CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2
Harry, just curious - why are you posting this stuff?

an-advanced-placement-history?CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

On 2/20/2015 9:12 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

Harry just loves bashing the former Colonists. I think he is a descendant of King George and misses our tax money.

LOL! I found this video of him speaking at the annual I'm a Dumbass Society convention....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh1cEZg57LQ&t=3m20s