OT - Stupid Ad of the Day by Yahoo

On the Yahoo main page at this time.
Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:38:48 +0000 (UTC), Red Green

I think she is showing joy. She just got approved for a credit card with a $500 spending limit and only 39.9% interest.
The people shown in Yahoo ads can be downright creepy.
Looks more like drunken party time, to me.
On the Yahoo main page at this time.
Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2due1pi.jpg

...because even the fool Brit banks aren't dumb enough loan money to a racist pig like you

Hardly, but I did OK. Four-year old, 3600sq.ft., brick, on a an acre and a half; about the size of your shit-hole country. I will take it in the shorts when I sell this house, though (I'll probably lose $70K in four years).

What's the matter, they binding? Your fat head is taking up too much space down there.

I didn't want to go into the sheep farm you were hired to "service".

I upsized from 1700 in '06, t0 2600 in '08, to 3500 now, w/full basement. gotta have some place for the tools. ;-)

You really are low. Having nothing to do with your bastard children.

Ah, a prison camp. That makes more sense.

Yeah, they say that does make you go blind.

We threw you bums out for a reason.

Ah, harry, you're there. That alone is more shit than this entire country has.

Wrong. I even counted Obama. It was close but you still win, harry.

The state deserves it. Between Al's and B&J, it's a wonder people live past 30. Might just as well eat the south end of a north-bound cow.

Hamburgers and French frys with so much grease running off them that you'd better not let them get cold, else they look more like lard stick. Somewhat tasty but you might just as well stuff the fries directly into your arteries.