OT: Streaming Netflix

Page 3 of 3
On 4/22/2014 6:12 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

1+ on Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime, fireTV and a Comcast-fast internet connection.
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:36:58 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
I tried looking at a little red envelope. After about 20 minutes, I got bored.
So I went to a bigger red envelope. Even then, 30 minutes was about as long as I enjoyed it.
But then I went down to the stream. That was interesting for 120 minutes, especially the crayfish.

On 4/23/2014 2:28 AM, micky wrote:

I can tell you aren't from the South.
On Monday, April 21, 2014 11:36:58 PM UTC-4, Higgs Boson wrote:

rious about streaming instead. Anybody use that? Satisfied? Prefer to re d envelopes?

$50 ??

?

My wife used to do several red envelopes a week for several years then relu ctantly tries the streaming, which she now loves. They've expanded the stre aming library considerably so now I only take a red envelope to the mail bo x every month or so, when we get some obscure historical or literary movie that hasn't been converted yet. We have WiFi in the house and a BluRay gizm o; Netflix streams through the BlueRay so we didn't need a special Netflix gizmo.
The BluRay also connects to Amazon streaming, YouTube, Hulu, Vudu, a whole bunch of options.
Paul