OT - Stikkin' it to da man

Fired workers burn Indian executive to death
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110304/ap_on_re_as/as_india_executive_killed

Pretty uncivilized. American union people only use non lethal vandalism. Shows how much progress we have made.
Joe

Pretty uncivilized. American union people only use non lethal vandalism. Shows how much progress we have made.
Joe
Old Teamster's saying, "We'll shoot your car and set fire to your dog."
Too bad this fellow was private industry. What our country needs is a slight letting of tyrants blood.
There is a slight suggestion of ethnicity in the subject line, too, isn't there? Or is that just me?
Steve

It's you.
People in India are insane. Howzabout one family killing the bride and 50 family members cuz the bride didn't include a Honda 50 in the dowry. Boringly common in India. Notice how many US companies are fleeing Indian support orgs to bring support back to US. I haven't gotten an Indian support drone from my ISP for at least 12 mos.
OTOH, fatal violence is tolerable in the US, but only by the corporate side of the equation. US history is rife with incidents of the company shooting its own workers.
nb
On 3/4/2011 1:29 PM, notbob wrote:

Indian friends said if driving over there and you hit a pedestrian or a cyclist, you flee the scene. Otherwise you may be beaten or maybe killed by the crowd.

My isp has a minimum word count, and I needed a few more to make it.
Just keep reading it until it makes sense to YOU.
Steve

How about you just give me an e mail address that I can send all mi posts for corrections before I post?
Steve

Looks like the executive was fired alright, literally and figuratively.