OT: Squirrels and bird seed?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

I have bought some of the peper seed before but it gets expensive. I bought squirrel proof feeders one just works on weight but the other one a "yankie flipper" is awsome- a little expensive but it is fun to see the squirrel fly. It has been up for a year now and is still holding a charge. see link and movie of feeder http://www.yankeeflipper.com/droll/index.cfm
On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 07:41:55 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

You might try switching to safflower seed. Cardinals eat it like kids eat ice cream, but squirrels won't touch it.