OT, Sad News, Tim Wilson R.I.P.

Anyone who liked Tim Wilson and his offbeat humor/music will miss him. He was only 52 and passed away due to a heart attack. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tim%20wilson&sm=1

TDD

Sad, that he's gone. I did watch a couple of his videos. I must be a bit too northern for his style.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 3/1/2014 6:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One of his best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w7Fh7VNto