OT, Pet Bird

There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have it s neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work, co mpletely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(•‿•) ノ
http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif
[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster
Uncle Monster wrote on 1/7/2016 :

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down? They have to move their head, not their eyes. Great shot of a domesticated Owl Uncle M!
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 11:54:21 AM UTC-5, Eagle wrote:

Did you know chickens will hold their heads perfectly still while you move their bodies back and forth, up and down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

Destin Sandlin, who has a youtube channel called "Smarter Every Day", produces fun and educational scientific videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/destinws2

This is fun too. How hard is it to ride a "backwards bike"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:54:21 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:

On 1/7/2016 6:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

All the birds I had as pets loved a neck scratch and could turn their necks like that, too.
--
Maggie

On 1/7/2016 7:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a hoot ;)