OT, Pet Bird

There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have it s neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work, co mpletely innocent and not obscene. ?(???) ?

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

Uncle Monster wrote on 1/7/2016 :

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down? They have to move their head, not their eyes. Great shot of a domesticated Owl Uncle M!

Reply to
Eagle

All the birds I had as pets loved a neck scratch and could turn their necks like that, too.

Reply to
Muggles

?)?

Did you know chickens will hold their heads perfectly still while you move their bodies back and forth, up and down?

Destin Sandlin, who has a youtube channel called "Smarter Every Day", produces fun and educational scientific videos.

This is fun too. How hard is it to ride a "backwards bike"?

DerbyDad03

That's true.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann