OT Passport renewal

Page 2 of 2

No, it's not the governments responsibility to be everything to everyone.
The government's responsibility is to spend what it deems necessary, plus anywhere from 100% to 500% more than necessary, on entitlements for those not willing to contribute to society, somewhat less than necessary for national defense and more than necessary to fatten the bank accounts of the politicians themselves.
That is how the government has been working for far too many years and the trend has been greatly accelerated under the current regime.

Well if it is the gov't says you HAVE to have a passport in the first place, then they would have some responsibility to make it reasonably easy for you to get one.... no?

They require you to figure out your income taxes, and see no reason to make that easy or even bearable.
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:05:52 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Where did KenK say it wasn't easy for him to get one? To answer your liberal question: NO!

Passports are for registered US slaves/taxpayers. If you're an illegal alien, you don't need no stinkin' passport.
On 8/23/2016 12:52 PM, KenK wrote:

Our renewals took nearly a month. I think this is my fourth passport and I had not even used the last one except to expedite getting one of those tougher, secure drivers licenses on renewal.
Used to be that you did not need them to get into Canada or Mexico or on a cruise but now you do.
If you can afford the 90 bucks or so and pay for pictures it is worth while having one. You need two positive id's to buy a gun.
On 8/23/16 4:13 PM, Frank wrote:

Also makes it easier to get employed as it is all you need for the form.