OT Online banking rant

Page 2 of 2
On 3/23/2011 8:29 PM, Jim T wrote:

Unless you are simply trolling, try reading for comprehension. The Billing Cycle is every six months, not that he bounces a check every six months. 6-month payment cycle on car insurance is the norm around here.
--
aem sends...

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Unless you are simply trolling, try reading for comprehension. The Billing Cycle is every six months, not that he bounces a check every six months. 6-month payment cycle on car insurance is the norm around here.
--
aem sends...

I may not have been too clear. The check I issued did not bounce. It was returned (refused) for a better description. It was not insufficient funds. The address could have been wrong. I don't have a definite answer as to why it was not delivered.

"Metspitzer" wrote in message wrote:
<heh>
I still don't get it but I think I'll politely back out of this one. Good to here you're not bouncing checks.
Jim
On 3/23/2011 9:41 PM, Jim T wrote:

When you pay online the bank transmits that info to a third party service who either makes an electronic payment to the payee if they are setup to do that or prints a paper check and mails it to the address of record. Businesses typically hire a third party to operate a lockbox service "PO box 909090, Smithville, MN" and from what he described they likely changed the lockbox service to someone else and the check was returned as undeliverable.