OT - Motion Sensing Toilet Paper

Page 2 of 2
On 12/9/2011 11:07 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The latter are really common in Asian countries. Also many are bring your own paper. So it is interesting when you first go to those places.
George wrote the following:

When I took an extended cruise around the Mediterranean Sea back in the late 50s, courtesy of the US Navy, there were a lot of those shitholes in the countries I visited. At least they had toilet paper, or what they called toilet paper, in the stalls.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Do you need TP to take a piss?

Andy comments: As an engineer working with other engineers, we were sitting around one day thinking about just this problem.....
We came up with a modification of a 2 reel movie projector to do this job..... the biggest problem was determining who would remove the second reel...
....... we had a lot of time on our hands back then...
:>))))) Andy
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:50:30 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

That's because you dont have a motion sensing asshole. You still have to shit the old fashioned way "(the groan and squeeze method)". Once you get your asshole upgraded, the toilet paper *WILL* dispense automatically, and it will even wipe your ass for you once you stand up. However, if you dont stand up after 5 minutes, a baseball bat will snap off the wall and knock you off the toilet, so the next guy can use it.
--
By the way, I hate those damn sensor sink faucets. Seems I spend more
time waving my hands and dancing around to get the damn things to

How about just doing away with toilet paper altogether?
The Kohler Numi, among other advanced toilets, provides a bidet-like jet of water to cleanse the anal area, followed by a jet of warm air to dry the anal area. That's more sanitary and less irritating than rubbing the anal area with toilet paper.
http://www.kohler.com/numi /
-- Steven L.

I told my wife that I was thinking about putting in one of those in our remodeled master bathroom. She reminded me very quickly and in no uncertain terms that there was no way she was using one of those damn things considering that we have to wait several minutes to get hot water to the bathroom. In the interests of having a good nights sleep without hearing a scream in the middle of the night, I quickly forgot that idea.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Haven't heard of automatic tissue dispensers, but there ARE automatic cellophane toilet seat covers. At one time, these were installed in the ladies' lavatories at O'Hare airport.
I think a goodly fortune was made in selling the "used" toilet seat covers, via vending machines, in Japan.
On 12/13/2011 8:59 AM, HeyBub wrote:

If you wander into the Ladies room, don't push the button labeled "A.T.R." if you are a Male.
A.T.R. = Auto Tampon Remover.